Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Yay or nay... It's Friday, turn up dat bazz?

Yay or nay... It's Friday, turn up dat bazz?

Category: Silly Questions.

Posted - March 3, 2017

Responses

• Real words please.
      March 3, 2017 7:14 PM MST

No one forces you to participate. Thank you.
      March 4, 2017 7:14 AM MST

• Righteous yo.
      March 4, 2017 3:01 PM MST

March 4, 2017 3:04 PM MST

• Ask yo mama.
      March 4, 2017 3:26 PM MST

Aren't we just mature. Funny how you jump inside a question posted inside the humor category to educate others on how to phrase stuff, next act up like some punk. Tsk tsk.

Okay,  education time Hang in...

bazz
    The quick way to identify an action, something, or someone as "badass". When people hear you speak "bazz" they assume you just said "badass" rather hurriedly, when in fact you did say "bazz". Anyone who is "bazz" can pull off some slick sh**, and in some cases they are a person you would not want to mess with. Often this person will do things the rest of us only dream of (i.e. driving an M1 Abrams tank) or would never dare do (i.e. Zidane headbutting Materazzi). A bazz will always man up (i.e. Bear Grylls eating raw meat off a zebra). They are respected, and garner the respect of the population around them for being bazz. If you ever watch the movie Brotherhood of the Wolf, you will utter "bazz" everytime Mani comes to screen.

Urban Dictionary 

It's up to you if you want to keep showing yourself like a douche. For my part I'm done with you inside this question. Ciao.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 4, 2017 5:37 PM MST
      March 4, 2017 3:40 PM MST

• Sweet god, you slammed me hard with this one.  The "douche" was a nice touch and as you lie to say, mature.  One would think if you were done with, very heart wrenching,  you would just not respond rather than post a fatuous diatribe and declare your intention to leave. Oh, and the "ciao"?  Very snappy.  But jesting aside I do appreciate the lesson in thug speak. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 4, 2017 4:00 PM MST
      March 4, 2017 3:52 PM MST

• Also my initial post was meant more in jest than in earnest.  This current trend in slang which I usually call "thug speak" utterly baffles me. Sounds like "dat" and "dem" are not words, they are just bad pronunciation of English.  But then I'm not part of youth or thug life so it may just be me being a curmudgeon.
      March 4, 2017 6:30 PM MST

•   March 4, 2017 7:39 AM MST

March 4, 2017 3:08 PM MST