Discussion » Statements » Increasing ailments and disease

Increasing ailments and disease

I think I must have eaten the wrong thing this morning...my thoughts are out of control...
So much money is pledged for research, cures and quick fixes yet ailments and diseases are increasing. The young are coming down with old age illnesses...the FDA has become the Fool and Deceive Agency. I've squawked about this for years and think it is why I was targeted on Ask. I think it is proof our food supply is killing us and now that my family knows who I am I need to change my username and shut up. 

Posted - March 9, 2017

Responses

Okay. 
      March 9, 2017 6:49 AM MST

• I agree with you... it is actually scientifically proven that many of the foods we eat and the products we use result in a build up of toxic substances.. Medically and logically speaking that is likely to be associated with illness and disease.. cells overloaded with stresses and unable to function properly..  so yea perfectly plausible.. 

Wasn't quite sure what to make of the family knows who i am part tho 
      March 9, 2017 9:55 AM MST

• When I was on Ask and trying to share what I had been learning about our food supply...I discovered some of my family trying to follow me by creating usernames that made it clear who they were. Some are in the medical profession and I had learned things contrary to their training. They wanted to get info out of me without letting me know they were. I'm just a nobody and they have degrees.
      April 3, 2017 9:28 AM MDT

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
      April 3, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

•   April 3, 2017 6:54 PM MDT

• Lol :) that too ;p
      April 3, 2017 6:58 PM MDT

just be more careful next time
      March 9, 2017 10:54 AM MST

Stop eating any type of fast food.....Mac Donald's burgers are made from meat minced up from hundreds of animals at a time so one cow can contaminate the whole batch......kids have died in America from eating contaminated meat and Mac Donald's are so wealthy that they become un accountable form the much they produce and sell......it's so bad it never rots and flies won't eat it.....Cows are fed corn meal which their stomachs are not made to cope with.....cows only eat grasses....they are also fed antibiotics and steroids in their feed.....
    Stop eating GM foods.....the American Soya been corperation are so huge and wealthy that they control the government and put small organic farmers out if buissnes so people have no say in what they eat....,

Bush senior and junior are buying up all the fresh water  sources in America and South America as they invest in Blue Gold .......ie controlling drinking water  globally 
    Chaina is buying fresh water from the Great Lakes and having it towed across the oceans in huge sausage shaped bags ......
    everything is being done by the back door so as no one knows..... :( 
      March 13, 2017 2:38 AM MDT

• Impossible to avoid GMO's just due to wind and bird droppings. The critters we eat or get milk and eggs from are being fed GMO grasses and grains. You're gonna get them in one way or another. Organics are grown in soil that contains a genetically modified fungus. I had a worse reaction. Our entire food supply has been tainted.
      April 4, 2017 7:27 AM MDT

Those in government that know and allow it to continue should have their wealth taken from then and spend the rest of their life in prison......
    bush seniorand junior are at present buying up all the fresh water rights where ever they can.....it's called buying into blue gold..... 
      April 4, 2017 4:17 PM MDT