Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Are we as people ready to admit that super-hero movies are the lamest cinema since rom-coms?

Are we as people ready to admit that super-hero movies are the lamest cinema since rom-coms?

Oooooo.... mind numbing childish  nonsense and overdone CGI.  Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Well Guardians of the Galaxy was decent I guess.

Posted - March 10, 2017

Responses

• That's a given.   My Pink Bunny and reanimated Skeleton powers are much too evil for the ethos of Justice League.
    I'll have to go hang around the Image comics clan.   Maybe The Maxx and Spawn are looking for some company.
      March 10, 2017 6:18 PM MST

• They were so much better in that old corny animated style.
      March 10, 2017 6:27 PM MST

•   March 10, 2017 6:33 PM MST

• Now we're talking. 
      March 10, 2017 6:36 PM MST

• Oh idk Glis, I went with my little nine-year-old friend to see Spiderman in 2002, he absolutely LOVED it, and I didn't see nuthin' too lame...(yawn)
    Actually I enjoyed watching it because of his delight!
      March 10, 2017 6:22 PM MST

• A lot of movies are much more enjoyable with a wide-eyed kid next to you.   Point taken.
      March 10, 2017 6:24 PM MST

Yeah, they're not great. I could barely get through the last Captain America movie. Although there are some good ones. I guess. The first season of Daredevil on Netflix was good. I couldn't get into season 2. I started watching Legion. It is good so far, but I can see it going nowhere fast. However, those are internet streaming shows and not movies. 
      March 10, 2017 6:37 PM MST

• Hmmm.   That makes a good point,  they do seem to make better TV series than movies kinda.

Is IZombie based on a comic book?   I think it is.   That's stupidest show,  nix idea,  I've ever seen on any screen or page.

The few comic book movies I do like seem to be the least popular.   Blade wasn't bad.   Guardians of the Galaxy was entertaining.   Spawn was decent.   Yet I here nothing but chit about those ones from most people.

March 10, 2017 6:52 PM MST

Pretty much, I think they cater almost entirely to kids, which is kinda messed up now that I really think about it. lol
      March 10, 2017 7:45 PM MST

Yes.
    Wait a minute... rom-coms aren't lame! Just ask Hugh Grant!
      March 10, 2017 10:26 PM MST

Slow people taking hours to empty a pint bottle ?
      March 11, 2017 10:24 AM MST