Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » #8 Do you believe in God?

#8 Do you believe in God?

Category: Silly Questions.

"Ten weird signs that you are highly intelligent, according to science" 
- Religious people are less intelligent than non-believers, according to a review of 63 scientific studies stretching back over decades.

Posted - March 14, 2017

Responses

"you think patronizing will work?" No way! Only real answers. And if you had any you would definitely have posted them by now.

Have a nice day
      April 2, 2017 12:00 PM MDT

Noop. Negative. Read my first reply for you and the following. Since my first reply, you've furthermore shown no ability respecting others nor reading a message delivered. I did respond, you have done nothing but yada yada yada, shoeing no proof for your initial claims of facts. II see it's not only Trump administration who works with alternative facts. Not to mention, you look for a discussion based on you changing my original question into something it wasn't. You've now shown your true colors. Look for other opposites for discussion, I suggest you ask them first if they will accept you manipulating the original post, and next take your claims as facts whereas theirs as pure fantasies. A healthy discussion is based on showing respect, not making use of emotional pressure at your opposition. Take your last word if you want too. I'm done here. 
      April 2, 2017 12:43 PM MDT

1- There was no need for all that, or for calling my posts "nothing but yada yada yada" and paradoxically saying that I have "shown no ability respecting others"

2- "shoeing no proof for your initial claims of facts" - My initial claims were that there were three things  that did not exist. All you had to do was to respond by saying, "No. They DO exist. Here they are" and you could have presented evidence for those three things.

3- You insist “I did respond” but I never saw any post where you have shown

a] that there is indisputable evidence that there is no God anywhere, or

b] that our knowledge conclusively rules out the possibility of God's existence, or

c] that our understanding of how everything came about is fully complete without the need for God

4- “you changing my original question into something it wasn't” okay, so if by “Do you believe in God?” you did NOT mean “Do you believe that God exists?” then let me know what you DID mean?

April 3, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

Yes.
      March 31, 2017 3:22 PM MDT

Good for you. :-)
      March 31, 2017 3:32 PM MDT

Believe in "God" no, but I do believe in a higher power.  I like different things from different religions and I believe in not being an A**hole.
      April 2, 2017 10:45 PM MDT

Yus. And agree in the not being an a**hole. You never are. :-)
      April 2, 2017 10:52 PM MDT

Thanks darling, I pride myself on the fact that I am total opposite of that.  
      April 2, 2017 10:59 PM MDT

You are. :-)
      April 2, 2017 11:01 PM MDT

Awww thank you my amazing friend!!  Love ya xoxoxoxo
      April 2, 2017 11:00 PM MDT

I'm religious....now I know why I'm not intelligent....because only non-believers are;))
      April 2, 2017 11:08 PM MDT

Lol. Never judge based on average of a group. Lol. This was only meant as fun questions when I stumbled across an article with ten weird signs on being highly intelligent. ;-)
      April 2, 2017 11:17 PM MDT

Ha ha ok SapphicHeart;))
      April 2, 2017 11:21 PM MDT

Between, let me know if now is a good time taking you through uploads of videos to questions/comments. I've tried to message you a few times when I've seen you online and where i had the time. But not sure if they got through to you.
      April 2, 2017 11:45 PM MDT

Ummm didn't recieve any my friend...why couldn't I? 
    Oh....thank you so much for remembering it still...ah....almost 10.50 pm dear...I will approach you soon...thanks again...you are so kind;))
      April 2, 2017 11:50 PM MDT

Not sure what's up with the chat. Seems a lot of messages aren't getting through. Meh. Of course I remember. I told you I'd help you, and I try stick to my words. Besides, looking forward to see you use those as well in your posts. :-)
      April 2, 2017 11:52 PM MDT

Oh........so sweet....so sweet....;))
      April 2, 2017 11:56 PM MDT