Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Just for the moment let's all believe in reincarnation.

Just for the moment let's all believe in reincarnation.

Given your present lifestyle and the effects of karma, what do you think you may have been in your last incarnation?

What will you be in the next one?

Posted - March 16, 2017

Responses

• Please don't tell me I have to keep coming back until I get it right.  I'm afraid to believe in reincarnation because what if I turned out to be Eva Braun or someone equally horrendous in a previous life.
      March 16, 2017 7:32 PM MDT

• I doubt if Eva was worse than the average pro-Nazi German of that period. I think rather that she was swept off her feet by proximity to der Fuhrer. Now, if you'd been Hitler in that incarnation...
      March 16, 2017 8:08 PM MDT

• I purposely didn't say Hitler although I think Frau Hitler must have been well aware of his intent.
      March 16, 2017 9:39 PM MDT

• Of course. How could she not know? But adoration can blind people. You only have to look at the two sides of US politics right now. 
      March 16, 2017 9:58 PM MDT

• Dozy, for whatever reincarnation may mean, if there is indeed such a thing then for me no doubt...born 1944 this time, died in the Holocaust last time. Rather specific memories of that, plus it explains a lot of my fears and idiosyncrasies. 

Next time? O sheesh...well maybe this is the last time around for me...getting out of Dodge...on to whatever comes next!
    (Unless I end up taking on the bodhisattva business...where you resolve to just keep on cummin' back until all beings have attained liberation...have I been reading too much Buddhist stuff, do you think?

March 16, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

• You may just have a good enough heart for that, Virginia.

This question occurred to me when I lost my balance this morning, bounced off a door frame, was thrown onto the opposite frame, then bounced back to the first before staggering down the hall. I thought I may have been a pinball machine in my previous life. Or will be one in the next. :(
      March 16, 2017 8:10 PM MDT

• Oh dear Dozy...take very good care of yourself Dear Friend.
      March 16, 2017 8:47 PM MDT

• It's a daily occurrence, Virginia. No harm done. Today's episode struck me as particularly funny. Boom-bam-boom!
      March 16, 2017 9:06 PM MDT

OMG please take care Didge, after a certain age, falls can prove to be mightily risky.
      March 16, 2017 11:08 PM MDT

• Pretty sure In my last life I was a sea cu- come-ber .... Couldn't Suss the spelling so had sound it out :/  and I'm gonna come back as platypuses no karma reasons :) I just like that word playtapusss :) I'm fine :)
      March 16, 2017 7:45 PM MDT

• You'll need to be quick, Jaimie. There aren't all that many left in the wild. 
      March 16, 2017 8:11 PM MDT

• Lol :)  I mean "OH NO!!!!!" :( ......;)
      March 16, 2017 8:14 PM MDT

• They're really cute!
      March 16, 2017 8:40 PM MDT

• I think so too :) Gave presentation on sea cucumber in grade school at Assembly .... And playtypusss just cool as' cute word that ended up in meet my besterest friend known 25 years :) non my answered have no meaning as random as they may come Off as'
     .... yes :) cute as'
      March 16, 2017 8:50 PM MDT

• Jaimie I have learned the word from you SUSS...such a useful, expressive, wonderful word!
      March 16, 2017 8:54 PM MDT

• It's a good word :) not sure you knew me on ask ....I got there soon before closed :) But was with someone there taught me word.....i should call him then ... Yes :) 
      March 16, 2017 9:02 PM MDT

• Jaimie, I am not sure I recall you from those old days of Ask...anyway, I am very glad we connect in these Q/A sites now.
      March 16, 2017 10:45 PM MDT

• I was short while on ask before it closed .... I made my own kind of impact .... As I do .. No worry not recall :) got there when ending! So shocked hear was going since 2010!  Think came on few months before end! MEH! Made friends hard and quick ;0 dropped th just as hard .... And quick .... lol ;)   

March 16, 2017 10:53 PM MDT

•   March 16, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

•   March 16, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

• Drums!!! You know drums or no? I like them so much tonight :)
      March 16, 2017 9:31 PM MDT

• I'd love to say yes, but that would be a lie.   Not any good at drums.  Sister was the drummer, I took sax and guitar.  Never got very good at either though.

March 16, 2017 9:38 PM MDT

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpm4eJ6l1n4 Say yes ... ;p or don't :)
      March 16, 2017 9:41 PM MDT

• Oh them,  yes a little.

I thought you meant actual drums.
      March 16, 2017 9:43 PM MDT