Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » QUIZ: Which Shady Politician Are You?

QUIZ: Which Shady Politician Are You?

Category: Quizzes.

Underneath, we're all shady politicians. (Okay, not really.) But which real-life shady politician are you most like?

Today's quiz theme will be inside the world of crooked, and criminals. Mhmm. Take part if you dare, and only if you find these quizzes fun. Share your results and descriptions below in the comments. Evil laughs.

Link for Quiz: Which Shady Politician Are You?

Me: Anthony Weiner

Congratulations! You're Congressman Anthony Weiner! You spent countless hours fighting for women's rights and for the middle class. You also spent countless hours "sexting" with women and sending them pictures of your private regions. Thanks for serving America, and, more importantly, thanks for providing us with endless jokes about weiners.

Oops. Busted while at it. Oomph. 

Posted - March 22, 2017

Responses

Appetite for life...

March 23, 2017 12:50 AM MDT

• Ted Kennedy. There's something ironic about this, but it was a long day at work, so I'll just see if I can find a Redd's Wicked and forget about it.
      March 22, 2017 7:15 PM MDT

• I don't think drinking will distance you from being Ted-like.
      March 22, 2017 8:10 PM MDT

• Okay, maybe it's just coincidence then, like the fact the main road to my house includes a bridge over a river.
      March 22, 2017 8:18 PM MDT

That's it. I drive! We can still make out in car though. Ahem.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 23, 2017 11:27 AM MDT
      March 22, 2017 10:54 PM MDT

• I think we solved this mystery! Because if we're making out, then who is driving? Bad Ted...
      March 23, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

Oomph. We park aside the road! Decision made. Yus. Hey! We both here now!
      March 23, 2017 11:36 AM MDT

• I'm eating my lunch. Down in the cafeteria, the guy at the cash register asked the person in front of me if he had a "straight" burger, and I almost lost it.
      March 23, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

Gah. Straight burger, what's wrong with people?
      March 23, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

• Especially since that burger was clearly gay, but in denial.
      March 23, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

Let it come out. Free the gay burgers!! We should find someone to head the campaign. Hmm. *looking around*

Do we make it a peaceful movement, or a violent one? *tastes blood in mouth*
      March 23, 2017 12:00 PM MDT

• I prefer a peaceful movement. Unless there's jalapenos on it, then...
      March 23, 2017 12:08 PM MDT

Lez not exclude any options yet... 

March 23, 2017 12:12 PM MDT

• Got same like you ... Weiner .... Meh ! :) 
      March 22, 2017 8:08 PM MDT

Weiner, I know! Ugh! Does this mean we need stop sexting? Gah! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 24, 2017 7:58 PM MDT
      March 22, 2017 10:39 PM MDT

Noah S. “Soggy” Sweat---former member of the Mississippi legislature.

He had been working on a “universal approach” on the liquor question.-His “The Whiskey Speech” is today considered among the most iconic speeches ever delivered in American political circles.-(While I am not in his league, I admire his ability to come down on both sides of a question.)

My friends, I had not intended to discuss this controversial subject at this particular time. However, I want you to know that I do not shun controversy. On the contrary, I will take a stand on any issue at any time, regardless of how fraught with controversy it might be. You have asked me how I feel about whiskey. All right, here is how I feel about whiskey:

If when you say whiskey you mean the devil's brew, the poison scourge, the bloody monster, that defiles innocence, dethrones reason, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty, yea, literally takes the bread from the mouths of little children; if you mean the evil drink that topples the Christian man and woman from the pinnacle of righteous, gracious living into the bottomless pit of degradation, and despair, and shame and helplessness, and hopelessness, then certainly I am against it.

But, if when you say whiskey you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and laughter on their lips, and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean Christmas cheer; if you mean the stimulating drink that puts the spring in the old gentleman's step on a frosty, crispy morning; if you mean the drink which enables a man to magnify his joy, and his happiness, and to forget, if only for a little while, life's great tragedies, and heartaches, and sorrows; if you mean that drink, the sale of which pours into our treasuries untold millions of dollars, which are used to provide tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb, our pitiful aged and infirm; to build highways and hospitals and schools, then certainly I am for it.

This is my stand. I will not retreat from it. I will not compromise.

http://andspeakingofwhich.blogspot.com/2014/07/this-is-my-stand-soggy-sweats-whiskey.html
    This post was edited by tom jackson at March 23, 2017 12:24 PM MDT
      March 23, 2017 10:42 AM MDT

Fantastic.

March 23, 2017 12:24 PM MDT