Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Aren't eyes mirror of one's soul?

Aren't eyes mirror of one's soul?

In eyes I see the hues of life,
Speck of sunlight beam as if gaffe,
As life passes,youthful looks may change,
so also pliable,palpitating heart may range!
But eyes remain steady and firm,
for therein lies soul in naked form,
eyes never betray, always real and true,
whether it be brown black or blue!

A tiny tribute by me 'Eyes - God or Nature's greatest gift..'

Posted - April 14, 2017

Responses

Wow...so amazing Baba!
      April 15, 2017 8:32 PM MDT

Behavior is.
      April 15, 2017 8:40 AM MDT

Agree Sharonna! In a new study published in The Journal of Neuroscience, a team of researchers found evidence that people who are less patient tend to move their eyes with greater speed. "It seems that people who make quick movements, at least eye movements, tend to be less willing to wait," says Dr. Reza Shadmehr, a professor of biomedical engineering and neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University. Shadmehr and his team of investigators believe an understanding of exactly how our brains evaluate time when weighing our options might illuminate the reasons why decision-making is harder for those with neurological disorders like schizophrenia or for those who have experienced brain injuries.
      April 15, 2017 8:58 AM MDT

But what happens when one gets glaucoma? Does that mean they no longer have a soul? 
      April 15, 2017 8:30 PM MDT

Of course not, what about people who are heartless and cruel..are theymissing a heart;)) People who acquire glaucoma had perceived through sight until then, their imagination wont stop once they lose sight,right?
    Righty, blind people have a seperate gift. Please see the below link-

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-ouch-31487662 This post was edited by Veena.K at April 15, 2017 8:39 PM MDT
      April 15, 2017 8:38 PM MDT

It may explain why I get mesmerised when I stare into particular people's eyes at times. 
      April 15, 2017 8:38 PM MDT

Umm yes...sometimes I too can't take away my eyes even if I want to, babydoll.
      April 15, 2017 8:41 PM MDT

I'm a sucker for eye contact with the right person, & when it happens it makes me want to melt. This post was edited by BabyDol3o4 at April 15, 2017 8:55 PM MDT
      April 15, 2017 8:53 PM MDT