Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » France's Marine Le Pen is called "The Donald Trump of France" because of her similar ANTI-IMMIGRANT views. Insult or compliment? Why?

France's Marine Le Pen is called "The Donald Trump of France" because of her similar ANTI-IMMIGRANT views. Insult or compliment? Why?

How many Donald Trumps are there in the world besides Marine Le Pen?

Posted - April 21, 2017

Responses

News sources are saying the netherlands have a similar politician running for office. Feels more than a coincidence to me.
      April 22, 2017 12:21 AM MDT

It seems the far right is gaining ground world-wide Autumn. Scary. I wonder where it will end? If they keep going far right long enough they will end up on the left won't they? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 22, 2017 2:48 AM MDT

Marine le pen has stated she intends to ban the Koran when she comes into office. I don't think this will go over very well with the Muslim community. :) happy Sunday!! This post was edited by Autumnleaves at April 24, 2017 7:01 AM MDT
      April 23, 2017 7:30 AM MDT

• I don't think Le Pen would actually ban the Koran but something drastic has to happen if France and indeed Europe is to be safe and free from these terrorists.  When someone comes into your country and openly states that they intend to take over and they will implement Sharia law then what would you do?
      April 23, 2017 9:08 PM MDT

Trump bans Muslims. She bans the Koran. Whose ban is more insulting? I dunno Autumn. The world is going to he** (apologies) in a handbasket when people like Trump and Le Pen are ELECTED to take over. Stunning development. Unbelievable! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      April 24, 2017 7:03 AM MDT

• You must mean Geert Wilders who is a very brave and insightful man.  It's not a conspiracy which I believe is what you're implying it's happening because the people of Europe are losing their traditions, heritage and their rights. 
    I've said this to Rosie and I'll repeat it to you.  When you walk down the street of your home town, the town where your family has lived for over 100 years and you're told by a crowd of black robed women that you don't belong there and to get out that's the day you'll understand what Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders were trying to tell you.  I'm giving you first hand experience because it happened to me in England.
      April 23, 2017 9:19 PM MDT

No, I am repeating an abc American late night program "nightline" that drew attention to this politician. I know all too well about the violent society we are living under. I do not take sides with the politics of this world. My hope is in God's kingdom that will very soon interfere with earthly matters. The prophecy found at Daniel 2:44 says: "in the days of those kings the God of heaven will setup a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever" I know people everywhere not just France, not just England, are crying out for justice to be done. What's sad is that most refuse to acknowledge the true "One" that can and will bring about permanent choanges. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at April 23, 2017 10:26 PM MDT
      April 23, 2017 10:24 PM MDT

• Three incidents in the last three days in France concerning immigrants.  One terrorist attack on average of every 3 months in the last two years all from immigrants.  What Marine Le Penn sees is her country becoming unsafe because of the flow of unchecked immigrants.  Unless you've lived in France and had to live in fear then nobody has a right to judge this woman.
      April 23, 2017 1:30 AM MDT

Most people are anti-terrorist. Problem is even if only 1 terrorist sneaks in among each 1000 genuine refugees, that's still 1000s of terrorists. It's a difficult balance, since their papers if they have any, don't truthfully say if they are terrorists. 
      April 23, 2017 2:08 AM MDT

• Maybe people are tired of terrorism. True, not all the immigrants are terrorists, but enough of them are sneaking in through that.  France is seeing terrorist attacks on a regular basis, do you think that's the way the French want to live? What happens when that starts happening here at the rate it is there? Will everyone still want to welcome these people with open arms? If your city was attacked by these people and your loved ones were hurt or killed, would you still have the warm fuzzies for them?
      April 23, 2017 7:36 AM MDT

• You're absolutely right!  Nobody wants to live in fear and with the threat of immigrants taking over which is what they have stated they intend doing.
    The violence was going on when I lived in France and always, always it was a Muslim who was behind it, it's just escalated since then.  The French people just want their country back.  People in the US would be wise to pay attention to what is happening in Europe because a worldwide caliphate is the ultimate goal.  Integration does not work because they won't accept our western ways, they don't want to integrate.

April 23, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

• They have made that loud and clear. I see what's happening in France, Germany and many other European countries and it scares the crap out of me. Even if there weren't the threat of terrorists, we still have too many people here who need help. The Appalachians are some of the poorest people in America, they could use the resources we are extending to the refugees.  People seem to forget about and ignore that portion of our population. A world wide caliphate is exactly what they are trying to achieve. I have nothing against immigrants, but terrorists are a different thing all together. 
      April 24, 2017 2:40 AM MDT