Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Have you ever had a premonition? Did it actually occur? I did. If you remember the terrorist train explosion in Spain,

Have you ever had a premonition? Did it actually occur? I did. If you remember the terrorist train explosion in Spain,

my wife an I were watching the news and there it was. I asked her why they didn't talk about the explosion last week and she had no Idea what I was talking about.

Posted - April 24, 2017

Responses

Yes, though mine have either been about me or someone I am close to.  Sometimes it is just a certainty that something very bad is about to happen, other times it has been very specific.  
      April 24, 2017 10:14 AM MDT

I've had quite a few through the years.  The most recent was knowing that a child was going to fly into the street from a driveway in the evening.  I was almost to a stop when, sure enough, a child flew down the driveway on a bike and right out in front of me.  And, no, I had never witnessed it before at that spot.    This was 1/2 mile from home. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at April 24, 2017 2:51 PM MDT
      April 24, 2017 2:50 PM MDT