Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I keep getting notifications saying I have unread chat messages, when I click on chat nothing appears, what's happening?

I keep getting notifications saying I have unread chat messages, when I click on chat nothing appears, what's happening?

... am I being contacted by spirits? 

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

We just updated the chat and I haven't heard of any issues besides those that occurred in the moments after we updated the coding. If you are having issues, please use the feedback tab or email me directly. I'll need to know what kind of device you have, your operating system, and what browser you're using in order to troubleshoot.
      April 29, 2017 12:03 PM MDT

will do. thanks!
      April 29, 2017 12:17 PM MDT

probably nothing if youre not getting them
      April 29, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

• I had that same thing happening to me about a month ago ... So I posted something on my profile like " if I get another chat notification I'll cut a bee-ach" cos it was driving me mad with pop ups on iPhone.  That's really out of character for me to post something like that though ... Cos I'm so calm :)
      April 29, 2017 6:57 PM MDT

I'd be pretty surprised if that actually scared the site enough to work..
      April 29, 2017 10:49 PM MDT

• Haha :) did not ... Not sure if you're on mobile ... But if are and get chat notifications it   fills up whole screen till at least read it ... Even if on another application but still logged in ...so  get notifications nothing there.... Cut a beeach :)
      April 29, 2017 10:54 PM MDT

• That happens a lot when I log in on my phone. It's irritating and I can't do anything until i hit OK. I also don't care for how the new chat pops up when someone messages you on it. It's irritating as well. 
      April 29, 2017 8:19 PM MDT

I get notifications when I'm in the middle of chatting with someone!! like, yeah, I know they sent a message.. I have the fu**ing chat tab open you moron!! grrrr...
      April 29, 2017 10:51 PM MDT

• That would be irritating. 
      April 30, 2017 6:30 AM MDT

Someone is giving you the silent treatment.
      April 29, 2017 9:37 PM MDT