Active Now

Echooos
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Isn't there a danger that the multitude of AnswerMug I-hate-Trump posts will cause the internet to tip over?

Isn't there a danger that the multitude of AnswerMug I-hate-Trump posts will cause the internet to tip over?

~

Posted - May 28, 2017

Responses

Trump has already dangerously swayed the internet using his Twitter account.  We are trying to counterbalance it before it falls.

Those of us for whom basic perceptions come more quickly realize that that a Trump presidency must not be allowed to become the new normal.

So for many of us---including myself---who see the past, current, and potential harm that he is wreaking on this country and its citizens; we refuse to surrender to the fatigue that grips so many who are so tired of being reminded that many of us realize that things are no longer OK with Trump at the helm of the Ship of State.

And if he never heard of "prime the pump," you can be sure that neither he nor the minority of his passengers on that ship (the ones who voted for him) have not heard of most of either Scylla or Charybdis either.   (Two irresistible monsters that threatened Odysseus's journey in the Odyssey.)

And we are still in relatively calm waters---I shudder at the implications when we approach the "horn" of Africa on our journey.

May 28, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

I dont think we can blame Trumps Twitter account for having 'swayed' the internet, at the most we can blame it for some people having hurt themselves ROTFL-ling at his Tweets ;-)) It is one of the embarrasments he will need to get past, not an advantage he has.
      May 28, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

i think so and i wish there wasnt so many of those type of questions
      May 28, 2017 2:47 PM MDT

LOL well it ain't done so so far :P So I think we can all look forward to lots and lots more Trump posts.. I am saying this lightheartedly by the way, just in case :P Here's a thought tho... if Trump weren't such a hideously abhorrent lying goit, then we wouldn't all have to moan about his hideous abhorrentness now would we.. so personally I'd blame Trump :P
      May 28, 2017 3:38 PM MDT

Yes!  The AM Trump haters did it!  It's all their fault!

*looks around*

I didn't have anything to do with tipping over the internet.
      May 28, 2017 5:34 PM MDT