Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What's on your mind today dear? (Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. It will be our little secret). ;-)

What's on your mind today dear? (Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. It will be our little secret). ;-)

Posted - September 17, 2017

Responses

• Hey I never said I was perfect.
    You think you're the weird one Jamie just wait. LoL!
    Yes, like I told Harry I don't have a lot of money so I make up for it by putting a lot of effort into the massages I'll give you and I can't be around cell phones 24 hours a day so I live out in the country, but if you turn it off I'll talk to you, LoL!
    YAY!!! This is gonna be so great honey, you're gonna be so happy with me.

September 21, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

• Omfg .... what have I got myself into? No cell phone service there??? That massage better have a really faaking happy ending if you expect me to give up my iPhone ;)....

September 21, 2017 4:18 PM MDT

• LoL!!
    You can still use it, you just can't leave it on all night or have it on too much while we drive.
    Yes, I believe strongly in you having a very happy ending anytime you want to.

I really, really like doing that and if you're my wife I promise to love every inch of you.

Anyway, I'm pretty complicated, but I'd try to make your life good anyway I can.
    I think this marriage should be good because I'm not worried about long term anymore, I've learned to just enjoy every minute with you and I think no matter how long it lasts it should still be a great experience.
    So I guess we still gotta pick out the date and make the arrangements for seating and guests etc.
    Oh and we should probably call my ex wife and get me a divorce first I guess?

September 21, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

• I have a genius idea! How about we get fake married before you get divorced ... then we won't have to hire lawyers for our fake divorce cos was never legal!!! I AM A GENIUS! Also i get costody of the ponies... thank you for your cooperation in this matter:)
      September 21, 2017 4:48 PM MDT

I'm staying out of this whole fake marriage and divorce thingy, but I will say this... I fully expect my imaginary wedding gift of unicorns returned to me if your fake marriage gets annulled. 
      September 21, 2017 4:51 PM MDT

• LOL :) yay! I never thought of registering for the fake wedding ;) and I'm gonna keep the unicorn , cos i said so. 
      September 21, 2017 4:55 PM MDT

• Aww...you are my unicorn Just Asking. : )
    Thanks for the gifts though.
    We can't return em because she probably broke all our gifts chasing me around with her knife. LoL. : )

September 21, 2017 5:00 PM MDT

• Lmfao :) I just saw this post you made to JA .... ahhh you know me so well ;p
      September 21, 2017 5:56 PM MDT

• Pshhh yeah!!
    That's perfect.
    We could have the best fake wedding and be so in love and if it all falls apart, so what!!
    Everyone would be like "Sorry to hear about your marriage" and I'd be like "What marriage?" LoL!
    She was just a fellow Answermug member and we got a little carried away pretending, but thanks for the wedding gift. : )
      September 21, 2017 4:55 PM MDT

• Just asking said  she's gonna take away all my unicorns if we get divorced .. you're stuck with me forever then ... lol :)
      September 21, 2017 4:57 PM MDT

• Yes!!!!
    You can never break my heart now, LoL!!
    We WILL be together forever.
    Thanks.
      September 21, 2017 5:03 PM MDT

• Ummmmm I'm not worried about your heart ... I just need a lot of ponies ... lol :)
      September 21, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

• F_ck ok!
    I'll get lots of ponies just to see your beautiful smile.
    I will raise ponies for the rest of my life if it means I get to hold you in my arms every night.

September 21, 2017 5:07 PM MDT

• Did you not read my earlier post?? You have to sleep on edge of bed...there's no holding involved.  Lol :) you're so lucky to have me ;p
      September 21, 2017 5:09 PM MDT

• I could either cry now or maybe you need the alpha male in me to show you whos boss, huh? LoL!
    Some women get really controlling and just need for me to assert myself.
    Is that what you need Jaimie?

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 21, 2017 5:47 PM MDT
      September 21, 2017 5:16 PM MDT

•   September 21, 2017 5:19 PM MDT

• Wow!!
    I think I just learned everything I need to know about women.LoL!

So I should be nice and sweet and loving but also pick her up and bite her neck throw her on the bed and love her as hard as I can so she knows I'm also a man.

Thanks honey. : )
      September 21, 2017 5:24 PM MDT

• LOL :) " and that's how a bill becomes a law" see! you can learn relationship stuff even from fake marriage:) YAY! By time you're ready to date I'll have you not taking any crap off any woman ;) but that will be hard for you cos I'll have to cut you with  if cheat on me... hopefully when you get a real girlfriend she is in to scares :/ ..... ;)
      September 21, 2017 5:29 PM MDT

• I am learning a lot from you.
    I like that you are who you are and so you are the best person for me to role play with.
    I think this has been helpful and a lot of fun too.
    Thank you Jaimie. : )

September 21, 2017 5:38 PM MDT

• Anytime :) I think we better stop posting on this Q though... cos pretty sure we drove harry nutz :p she  just not as weird as us .. lol :)
      September 21, 2017 5:41 PM MDT

• LoL!
      September 21, 2017 5:46 PM MDT

• :p
      September 21, 2017 5:48 PM MDT

You really need to stop talking.  You're about to be faked divorced.
      September 21, 2017 4:36 PM MDT

• LOL :) are we driving you nutz harry? 
      September 21, 2017 4:45 PM MDT

• Hey she likes that I'm crazy, LoL!
    We're both a little out there, but you can come to the wedding too, LoL!

September 21, 2017 4:45 PM MDT