Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Seriously, has anyone used this product? Or the one designed for cats?

Seriously, has anyone used this product? Or the one designed for cats?

Posted - December 29, 2017

Responses

They have them for adults as well. $10 Walmart. No I have not used them.
      December 29, 2017 12:12 PM MST

• I really hope it's just a bad joke.
    If not then It kinda shows their priorities and it's abusive.
    Also it wouldn't clean worth a sh_t anyway like that because how are you gonna shake out the dry mop and then you still have to use a broom and dustpan.
    They should love their kids more than that and be more respectful to animals.

No, I haven't used it myself.
    thanks.

December 29, 2017 12:20 PM MST

The expressions on the baby and the cat say it all.
      December 29, 2017 12:23 PM MST

LOL noooo...I googled and got this walmart product;))

December 29, 2017 12:57 PM MST

I just got some for my kids. My six-year-old saw them (the boot/ sock style) and asked for a pair. He didn't have to ask twice. lol No telling if they work yet because mine just came in the mail today, but I don't see why they wouldn't. Most of my house is tile and my son is very active... he's always bouncing around the house, doing somersaults and stuff. I think he's actually going to like them because he'll be able to glide around the house. I'm a proponent of making cleaning fun for them, so I suspect we'll be having races through the house and other games with them. If they don't like them, I won't make them wear them- I picked mine up purely because the kids asked for them, but I think they'll provide some good giggles, and if they pick up some of the pet hair and dirt on the floor in the process, I will be thrilled. 
      December 29, 2017 1:28 PM MST

no, never used it
      December 29, 2017 1:41 PM MST

I've never seen that before, but it's hilarious. To think of it as abuse is asinine. 
      December 29, 2017 3:32 PM MST