Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Should there be a AnswerMug election? Who would you nominate here to be the President of AnswerMug?

Should there be a AnswerMug election? Who would you nominate here to be the President of AnswerMug?

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

• I think refugees from other sites need to get out first, and then go to extreme vetting, before they are.allowed back in. Especially the EP refugees.

September 14, 2016 7:07 AM MDT

• I say you guys need to release your medical records. And judging by those last posts, maybe a drug test too would be in order.

September 14, 2016 7:31 AM MDT

Presidential veto. WingedWonder and myself will open the gates for every minion who wants inside. Amirite WingedWonder?

Once inside they belong to us... Ahem, they are among us. Btw, the original population here will have their own reservations where they will have a free mug.

September 14, 2016 7:31 AM MDT

• When you say bag of deplorables, you mean the EP people right?
    I think some of the EP people are ok people, but most are criminals, that overtax the servers capabilities. There's even a section in here specifically dedicated to them.
    No more immigrants!

September 14, 2016 8:01 AM MDT

• I say,
    No EP immigrants,
    No glitter,
    WW is a closeted EP member. He should release his Browsing History.
    SapphicHart is not emotionally fit to run.
    Vote Not Trump

September 14, 2016 8:27 AM MDT

• Am I the only one who finds all this gifs annoying?
    A lot of people are saying WW and SH, do that because they can't write good.
    Everybody knows that.
    Vote Not Trump.

September 14, 2016 8:30 AM MDT

• Once an EPer, always an EPer.
    A lot of people are saying that.
    Everybody knows that.
    Vote Not Trump

September 14, 2016 8:48 AM MDT

• I need a super conservative running mate. Are you ultra enough.
    Vote Not Trunp

September 14, 2016 9:03 AM MDT

• I think the Answer Mug People deserve better than that. A lot of people are saying that. Everybody knows that.
    Vote Not Trump.

September 14, 2016 9:04 AM MDT

Glitter Twins

September 14, 2016 11:12 AM MDT

Sure. Call Trumps doc... He cleared us... We are as clean and healthy as it gets... He will know! 

September 14, 2016 11:29 AM MDT

No comments, the list speaks for itself:

September 14, 2016 12:03 PM MDT

Fact check:

September 14, 2016 12:06 PM MDT

What are you hiding? No official records and always these aka's and changed avatars. It's usually only crooks who shows such behavior. I like you, but Not Trump is dangerously crooked. Dangerously.

September 14, 2016 12:09 PM MDT

No taxes. Love only.
      September 14, 2016 1:22 PM MDT

Yay! I can hardly wait. Bring all your suitcases and shoes. Let's make this spectacular. All the fun and joy we are going to spread with our campaign! Yay!

I found our slogan, it will kick the butt out of that "Vote No Trump" phoney.

#NoTaxesLoveOnly #WingedHeart2016
      September 14, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

• Look at all those EPers,.
    A lot of people are saying These are just liberal tactics to discredit the POOP Party (Party Of Our People).
    Everybody knows that.
    Vote for Not Trump.

September 14, 2016 1:38 PM MDT

• Dangerous because we expose site corruption, sex maniacs and point to those emotionally unfit. You still have time to switch to the POOP. We can always use a secretary around here. )

September 14, 2016 1:42 PM MDT

Show us your sex records! What is it you're hiding? Mmhmmm. I tell you Not Trump, let me tell you... I like you, I really do... I do, but people hiding their sexuality are tremendously, tremendously a risk to the security. Tremendously dangerous, Not Trump. Dangerous and a risk to security.
      September 14, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

Love rules. #WingedHeart2016
      September 14, 2016 3:05 PM MDT

• Who's that girl?

September 14, 2016 3:41 PM MDT

That means we need to love one another. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      October 2, 2016 1:50 PM MDT

You and me are more than qualified. 
      October 2, 2016 1:46 PM MDT

• Blue I don't think you know what you'd be getting into, he's already been abandoned once because of,  you know,  things...he's been banned like three times from here. That's what I've heard.
    (jk)
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!
      October 2, 2016 5:35 PM MDT

• Still like WW's policies best. Any society which practices more love has less repression, violence and war.

No idea what Karen's policies are.

GoatJumper seems to have dropped out of the candidates' race about the same time as Sapphic, just before the Switch.

Not sure if Trump still advocates the same policies.

I think I might be turning anarchist and not voting at all - at least as far as this site is concerned.
    I really like JA and what she has achieved here - even if it will take a while for the glitches to be ironed out.
      October 2, 2016 10:16 PM MDT