AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Have you ever bought and/or used a Breakfast Sandwich Maker?

    Unlike today's weather, yesterday was a beautiful day here in New Hampshire.  There were garage & tag sales every 50 yards or so.  At one of them,  I spied this litt...  moreUnlike today's weather, yesterday was a beautiful day here in New Hampshire.  There were garage & tag sales every 50 yards or so.  At one of them,  I spied this little handy dandy little gadget....It's a Breakfast Sandwich Maker!  Yum!Don't everyone get all excited.  I didn't buy it.  I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would need something like this.  When I want a breakfast sandwich, I buy one.Do you own one of these?  If so, why?  Oh sorry, I mean, how do you like it?  Is it easier to use than just frying up an egg and slapping that eggy on a toasted english muffin with a slice of melted cheese?   less
    Last post by Harry - September 6, 2017
    914 views 4 likes
    31

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share