Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How do people know you are outraged or are you never?

How do people know you are outraged or are you never?

Posted - February 12, 2020

Responses

Normally, I just walk away from the situation before I do something I won't necessarily regret.  lol

February 12, 2020 10:20 AM MST

But sometimes you innocently inadvertently happen upon something that OUTRAGES you. Do you just move on and let it go or do SAY SOMETHING or DO SOMETHING about it if you can? I don't let go of outrage easily Walt and also when the thing that outrages me (kids locked up in kennel and cages and tent cities in the desert where human beings are kept prisoner for instance) I can't not speak up about it. What can I DO about it? I wish I knew. Maybe if we had a rotten SOB as president when I was much younger maybe I could have done something. Marched in protests or traveled to D.C. to register my protest. Just my luck to have this abomination monster in power when I'm an old lady. So what I do is keep talking about it. If I don't I will defintely EXPLODE. SIGH.Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 12, 2020 11:35 AM MST

I learned many years ago not to be outraged about things I have no direct interaction with or control over.
    So I tend not to get outraged, other than when dealing directly with people.

When something government does goes against how I believe things should work - I write my representatives.
    However, they long since stopped sending even automated responses ... so I believe my petitions go in a "round file" somewhere.
      February 12, 2020 11:43 AM MST