Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know if you dare reply to this if you are out there. Here goes. Are there any HILLARY CLINTON fans out there?

I don't know if you dare reply to this if you are out there. Here goes. Are there any HILLARY CLINTON fans out there?

Wouldja like to see her in politics again perhaps as the proposed veep of a prez candidate?

I never warmed up to her. Bill was charming. A dog morally but charming. I have no idea what kind of morals Hillary has but she never charmed me. But it isn't about me. It's about who would be best at leading the country. Do you think she would a good job at that even if her personality isn't your cuppa tea?

Posted - February 16, 2020

Responses

Not me.  The Clintons are lying, dishonest, money whores ... much like trump, only more sophisticated. 

Bill may appear suave and debonair on the outside, but inside he's a conniving, liar.  Hillary's a lying a$s-kisser.  She'll say anything in order to satisfy whomever she's talking to.   Even though they may say otherwise, the Clintons only do whatever makes the Clintons wealthier.  Publically, they pretend to be "honest and upright" people, but in reality they're far from it.  She would NOT be any good at running the country!  (ruining it, yes).
      February 16, 2020 2:45 PM MST

So if she WERE prez and not don we'd be in the same or worse mess? Is that your position belief Shuhak? SERIOUSLY?  Well it's moot. We will NEVER KNOW but you suppose and I suppose and are suppositions are worth nothing. Thank you for your reply.
      February 17, 2020 2:50 AM MST

True, it is moot.  However, I will venture to answer yes.  No, it wouldn't be the same kind of mess (she's merely a dishonest lying crook, not a 220% certifiably mormon, who's too stupid to be an idiot ...like certain self-proclaimed royalty), but nonetheless we would be in a mess.  She just isn't trustworthy.
      February 17, 2020 10:35 AM MST

Well, whichever way you look at it, the minority of the popular voters failed to actually pick the lesser of the two evils in 2016---and thus we wound up with Trump.
      February 17, 2020 12:29 PM MST