Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who is the cleanest most honest least defective/vile politician your country ever produced? Why do you think so?

Who is the cleanest most honest least defective/vile politician your country ever produced? Why do you think so?

Posted - February 17, 2020

Responses

Here's a website where former US Presidents are ranked, according to multiple issues:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/experts-rank-the-best-us-presidents-of-all-time/ss-BBUW9FM?li=BBnb7Kz#image=44

They make an interesting point in the introduction, that we can't compare the popularity of current with prior Presidents - simply because of technology.  IE: There wasn't 24/7 reporting with banner headlines, when George Washington was President.  So most of the nation had no idea what he was doing until weeks or months after it happened.

Personally, I don't like trying to compare politicians because every one I examine has some flaw that ideally meant they should not have been elected.
      February 17, 2020 2:42 PM MST

I LOVE comparing Walt. That's how I decide what I want to or believe or accept or reject or embrace or shun of buy. COMPARISON SHOPPING is da bomb in my opinion and I would hard pressed and lessened if I did not indulge myself in that way.. It holds true for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. different strokes. Thank you for the link m'dear and Happy Tueday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 18, 2020 3:04 AM MST
      February 18, 2020 3:03 AM MST