Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nothing brings people together better or faster than a jolly good sense of humor. Ever try it? Didja like it?

Nothing brings people together better or faster than a jolly good sense of humor. Ever try it? Didja like it?

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

Unless you're the only one in the group who has a sense of humor.  Then they just look at you like you were week-old liver.

I try it all the time.  But many times it's like playing basketball with a midget... everything's over their head.
      February 28, 2020 1:33 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahaha! You consistently CRACK ME UP Shuhak. "...week-old liver"? SERIOUSLY?  Good golly miss molly and good gravy to boot that's funny. Where did that come from or do you even know? Anyway some folks are devoid of humor. It takes up room they'd rather fill with following orders commands demands. I appreciate it bigly though so keep 'em coming please and thank you. SIGH. We live a world that is fast becoming humorless except for those crackpots who laugh at cruelty and misery. The dumb of don has lock on them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday.
      February 29, 2020 3:02 AM MST