Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do you know what is the best thing about the corona virus? No, you don’t, but I will tell you .

Do you know what is the best thing about the corona virus? No, you don’t, but I will tell you .

You can eat all the fattening food because it doesn’t matter, YOU Are NOT GOING ANYWHERE. 

what are you going to eat? I‘ve only been eating lean proteins and  vegetables for the last two months. tomorrow I’m going to eat all the things.

-Chicken burrito
-poutine
-those cream Easter eggs
... I don’t know what else. 
oh! Miss Vickey chips
Mary browns fried chicken 

I think there was a question here. APPLE PIE! 

Posted - March 14, 2020

Responses

Cheese, salami and whiskey.
      March 14, 2020 8:48 PM MDT

I’ll take all that,  less the salami. I’m so binge eating tomorrow and watching cartoons. I decided :)  
      March 14, 2020 8:52 PM MDT

Extra happy to be a vegetarian right now. The idiot hoarders aren't desperate enough to have raided the fresh or frozen meat alternatives yet! 

Would I resort to eating animals to survive if I had to? Yes, I'm pretty sure I would. 

I'm honestly more worried about my dogs. Their food is produced in a nearby state, though, so I'm not panicked. 
      March 15, 2020 10:13 AM MDT

I went Shopping yesterday and it really wasn’t as bad here I as I was expecting. I was pretty much able to buy all the things I would normally get. I didnt do the panic shop though. Just a normal shop.  
      March 16, 2020 4:35 AM MDT

I went out Monday and supplies were pretty good, but it was a f-ing mad house. I considered abandoning my cart and fleeing empty-handed multiple times. By the time I finished, I was an emotional wreck to the point that an employee asked me if I was okay...

I may become a permanent hermit now. 

Stay safe and healthy!
      March 20, 2020 8:03 AM MDT