Discussion » Questions » Arts » How will I get the Rate My Drawing site to work, when I clicked in Rate My Drawing, then the site said: 'Can't reach this page'?

How will I get the Rate My Drawing site to work, when I clicked in Rate My Drawing, then the site said: 'Can't reach this page'?

Posted - March 26, 2020

Responses

Wait.  I need to start at the begining. 
    The way I understand you question is:
    There is a drawing that you have entered on a site named, "Rate this drawing."
    I am not familiar with that site.  However, if you have entered a drawing and your computer says it cannot reach that site than maybe you need to go back through your history and see how you got to that site to begin with.

After you have figured how you got to the site that you entered your drawing in to be rated, maybe you could figure out how you can't reach that site.

You see?
      March 26, 2020 2:45 PM MDT

Okay, when I first open-up the internet window, then in the address line on top, I just typed in the URL of 'Rate My Drawing' site, after it's entered in, the thing on top left was circling, then came the message 'Can't reach this page'.
    I don't know if You can try enter into that 'Rate My Drawing' site, & see how would you get in that site, & let me know or tell me what just happen if you go into the 'Rate My Drawing' site   ?
      March 27, 2020 1:43 PM MDT

I will try the other search engines with the exact same site now-don't know it it's going to work
      March 27, 2020 1:44 PM MDT

I just tried all 4 search engines-none of them seem to work to try open up 'Rate My Drawings' with
      March 27, 2020 1:59 PM MDT

Use cubebrush or deviantart like everyone else. The site you mentioned isn’t even a thing.  
      March 26, 2020 6:08 PM MDT

I just opened-up cubebrush, then nothing showing from above - the part that's below-I see is the list of Resources, Community & Company.
    Which search engine should I try open-up the cubebrush with?
      March 27, 2020 1:51 PM MDT

it works with Safari if you have that browser. 
      March 27, 2020 2:04 PM MDT

I see that I have 'Safari' on Mac OS
      March 27, 2020 2:59 PM MDT

Great. 
      March 27, 2020 4:34 PM MDT

I googled and found some results for ratemydrawings.com 

I went to isitdownrightnow.com
    It says that ratemydrawings.com is down for everyone now. 

Also tried ratemydrawing.com and got the same result.  So the site itself is down for some reason. 
      March 27, 2020 3:26 PM MDT

Okay I see that the Rate My Drawing is not working no more
      March 28, 2020 1:54 PM MDT