Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This has got to be a JOKE. The donjohntrump wants to punish FB/Twitter/whatever for POLITICAL BIAS? WHADDABOUT FAUX NEWS?

This has got to be a JOKE. The donjohntrump wants to punish FB/Twitter/whatever for POLITICAL BIAS? WHADDABOUT FAUX NEWS?

WHADDABOUT TWITTER BANNING donjohntrump from TWITTER for his political bias and "misstatements and misleading assertions and outright lies"? Why not punish donjohntrump for all the "BIAS" he has consistently shown everyone he disagrees with? You know what? We the people must strike back.

Posted - May 28, 2020

Responses

They do not get to have it both ways. They are either non political or the are political. 

If you flag Trumps correct post about voter fraud but you do not flag Chinas posts about the virus coming from Italy/USA etc then you are now political and you do not get liability protection. 
      May 28, 2020 10:01 AM MDT

WEEH!  They were mean to me, so I'm going to throw a tantrum.  WEEH!  Only I get to tell others that they're liars or spreading fake news.  WEEH!
      May 28, 2020 1:16 PM MDT

Theater of the ABSURD! ABSURDUM CARBORUNDUM? CAVEAT EMPTOR?  Cogito ergo Sum? Je pense donc je suis? Nobeless Oblige? Allons enfants de la patrie! I'm grabbing at straws here m'dear. Gibberish. Blather. Babel. The more riddikkalus the donjohnrump becomes and the more madness envelops him the more betterer his adoring worship[ers embrace him respect him salute him LOVE him. Go FIGGER! Often I've thought "this is the bottom" and I was wrong..more bottom shows up. How far down do we go before we die? I know coming up from the depths deep sea divers have to do it in stages or they get the bends (whatever that is). How about plunging down down down down down? Any deep too deep to survive? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      May 29, 2020 4:39 AM MDT