Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner for 27 years, some of which was spent in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT! He came out STRONGER and WHOLE! HOW?

Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner for 27 years, some of which was spent in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT! He came out STRONGER and WHOLE! HOW?

He said of  solitary confinement the following

"I found solitary confinement the most forbidding aspect of prison life. There was no end and no beginning only one's own mind which can begin to play tricks"

How many of the hissy fit tantrum babies who railed against "sheltering in place" would last ONE DAY let alone 27 years?

They are empty inside. Nothing there from which to derive anything useful. Empty heads empty hearts empty souls empty  empty empty empty. Was anything ever inside? Doubtful. They are all superficial. The coating is very thin. Nothing substantial or substantive. I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW. You betcha.

No there there anywhere to draw upon to survive.

I WANT IT AND IT WANT IT NOW!  Really? You are are all weak and incapable of doing what you have to do to survive. You play at it till you get bored and then you EXPLODE.

Sheesh. Very unimpressive. That's America for ya. I WANT IT AND IT WANT IT NOW.

Sure.

Posted - May 29, 2020

Responses