Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Due to the goading badgering demanding "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW" tumbleweed president COVID 19 will never stop. WHAT?

Due to the goading badgering demanding "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW" tumbleweed president COVID 19 will never stop. WHAT?

Tubby demanded opening everything too soon. Spikes and surges will result and we will start all over again. Then once again tubby will hissy fit rant rave and rage I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW so premature opening and once again surges and spikes and back to square one. Repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat. He never learns anything from experience. Never. Nothing. Ever. Nothing.

That is his MO. Push pull push pull. Every step forward will be one or even two steps backwards. That is how his "brain" is geared. He only is aware of the step forward and refuses to acknowledge the steps back. You can eventually see our being farther behind than we were when we started. A true REACTIONARY thing to do. Lose ground. Go back. Look behind. Yearn for back then. So we premature open get ill infect die. Open too soon get ill infect die. Premature open get ill infect die. You do see the pattern don't you?

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses