Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We see what appears to be POLICE BRUTALITY everywhere. They KNOW they are being filmed and they don't give a sh**! Was it always like this?

We see what appears to be POLICE BRUTALITY everywhere. They KNOW they are being filmed and they don't give a sh**! Was it always like this?

Did we just not notice it or has it gotten much worse because cops keep getting away with murder LITERALLY so they figger what they got to lose? Let it all hang out. The lamebrained jury will exonerate them no matter what they do. Lamebrained juries turn to mush if it's a cop. Why I don't know.

Will things change? Why should they? Why change a thing when you know you can keep doing what you been doing and will get away with it?

Aw shucks.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

That's a very bigoted statement. Some do and others don't. Not all black people are criminals and not all cops are bad.
      June 6, 2020 8:04 AM MDT

Police unions make this all possible. Because of that, they make it almost impossible for cops to held accountable for their predatory nature. This post was edited by Zack at June 6, 2020 8:09 AM MDT
      June 6, 2020 8:07 AM MDT

You mean police unions are to the police what the NRA is to guns? How depressing is that? SIGH! Thank you for your reply ZACK. AARRGGHH! Hope you and yours are doing fine! Happy Saturday! :) You know what? I'm going to ask that question!
      June 6, 2020 8:11 AM MDT