Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "TRUMP REKINDLES ANTHEM PROTEST WITH NFL". OH MY GAWD! CLEARLY TUMBLEWEED IS DESPERATE FOR A WINNING THING. IS THIS IT?

"TRUMP REKINDLES ANTHEM PROTEST WITH NFL". OH MY GAWD! CLEARLY TUMBLEWEED IS DESPERATE FOR A WINNING THING. IS THIS IT?

TAKING A KNEE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANTHEM OR THE FLAG OR DISRESPECTING ANYTHING.
TAKING A KNEE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANTHEM OR THE FLAh OR DISRESPECTING ANYTHING.
TAKING A KNEE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANTHEM OR THE FLAG OR DISRESPECTING ANYTHING.

It is in protest of the UNFAIR TREATMENT to black Americans. Why tumbleweed is so thickheaded is very clearly his need to fuel the flame and get more folks agitated aggravated and against one another.

His need to divide divide divide divide lie lie lie lie inflame inflame inflame inflame shows how INANE AND INSANE he is. Queer peculiar bizarre odd. That's tumbleweed.

His peeps will fall for it once again and once again he will hammer and badger and batter and insult and attack something that is NON-EXISTENT. Ugly man outside and in. Has he no decency? Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ridiculous question.

A DECENT man would work to bring together the people he oathed to serve and protect.

WHAT A CROCk!

The indecency never abates or subsides or lessens. Tumbleweed is at it again. Ho hum what's new?

Posted - June 8, 2020

Responses