Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Some republicans are beginning to question whether or not they will support tumbleweed for re-election". BEGINNING TO QUESTION?

"Some republicans are beginning to question whether or not they will support tumbleweed for re-election". BEGINNING TO QUESTION?

Geez what else does tumbleweekd need to do to cause them to abandon him in DROVES?

BEGNNING TO QUESTION eh?

Is the entire republican party intellectually very slow to comprehend understand make amends?

Mitt Romney is a standout of course. Mostly I think because he is a DEVOTED MORMON AND HE LIVES IT. He walks the walk every day which is more than I can say for any of the others! Allegedly mickeymouse pounce is VERY RELIGIOUS man. C'mon. Seriously? Who is going to buy that lie any longer? Another fake phony anti-religion talking head. If he were the teargassing and rubber bullet shooting and BEATINGS would have forced him to speak up and out AGAINST the BIBLE PROP PHOTO OP LOUD AND CLEAR. What did he do/say? NADA. ZILCH. NOTHING. ZERO. Which is exactly what he is. A ZERO.

The evangelicals mock their religion every day by their support of tumbleweed. They talk the talk but because they are empty suits they will never walk the walk.

Posted - June 8, 2020

Responses