Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What makes anyone think a guy who cannot control himself or his mouth control a country? How can that even be considered to be plausible?

What makes anyone think a guy who cannot control himself or his mouth control a country? How can that even be considered to be plausible?

It does NOT compute.

Posted - June 8, 2020

Responses

No, Will Robinson, it does not compute.  We knew what kind of person this man was for over 50 years.  He proudly flapped off his mouth off, flaunting the fact that he was a stupid, egotistic, sexist, xenophobe who cared only about himself.  He tried twice before to become president, but most of us had the sense to see that he only wanted the attention.  In fact, everything the man has ever said or done in his entire life was done solely to get attention – and he’s still doing it!

June 8, 2020 9:44 AM MDT

Whenever I think it can't get any worse it does. He keeps bottoming himself. So far as of now for me it is the BIBLE PROP PHOTO OP and what it took to get it takes the cake. But he will do worse very soon. It is the curse of being a tumbleweed! Others unknown blow you around and where you end up you stay until still others shows up to blow you around elsewhere! The tumbleweed prez has no clue where he is going next. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 8, 2020 10:38 AM MDT