Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WAS IT WORTH IT? How do we ever really know the answer to that question whatever the "it" is/was? Maybe short-term it works. Later?

WAS IT WORTH IT? How do we ever really know the answer to that question whatever the "it" is/was? Maybe short-term it works. Later?

But short-term causes regret but a very long time later you see how good a thing it was. I dunno.

You do the best you can. You weigh the options and try to anticipate WORST CASE but no one can anticipate every possible negative exigency.

So you roll the dice and just live with it.

What's this all about?

Peaceful protests and crowds jammed together day after day after day worldwide.

IF NOTHING COMES OF IT AND THOUSANDS MORE ARE INFECTED AND MORE DIE BECAUSE OF THE PROTESTS HOW WAS IT WORTH IT?

IF SOMETHING GOOD COMES OF IT AND THOUSANDS MORE ARE INFECTED AND MORE DIE HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY WEIGH THE MERITS OF IT especially to the loved ones of those who died due to getting the virus because of the peaceful protests?

I know you can make yourself crazy trying to figger some things out. Time will tell. We will see. Fingers crossed. Etcetera and so forth.

Posted - June 8, 2020

Responses