Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He is wound up so tight all the time. I "KNOW"he doesn't "drink" alcohol. How about eating some? A rum-soaked cake? Ever had rumcake?

He is wound up so tight all the time. I "KNOW"he doesn't "drink" alcohol. How about eating some? A rum-soaked cake? Ever had rumcake?

It's really delicious. A rumcake a day would help the tumbleweed to play. I think it would really loosen him up. One bottle of 150 proof rum. Yes it does exist. Long ago and far away a friend brought a bottle back from a trip to Europe for me as a gift and I did not realize it. I thought it was the normal 80 proof. To say that it has more kick is an understatement.

Anyway a fifth of 150 proof rum every day via rum cake would really jollify him relax him and maybe make him nicer. What could it hurt to try?

He loves "beautiful" chocolate cake. Well I've never had a chocolate rum cake but I expect you could put some chocolate in it or on it. 1/3 of it for breakfast 1/3 for lunch and 1/3 at dinner. Oh. Rum cakes are usually multilayered...like say 5 or 6 layers. He'd be a different person and sleep like a baby at night.

A suggestion. A thought. An idea. What could it hurt to try it out and then watch him try to walk a straight line? Rum-soaked cakes are very moist. Soaking does that.

Posted - June 8, 2020

Responses