Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I am beginning to seriously think there will be no "after". The denouement willl come at the hands of the tumbleweed. How?

I am beginning to seriously think there will be no "after". The denouement willl come at the hands of the tumbleweed. How?

Before he "leaves" he will take everything down and set it afire. There will be nothing left. He will see to it.

Grim? Dark? Perspicacious? Audacious? Gracious.

I see no grace or dignity in him. He will wield his last ounce of power to make sure he destroys all bridges.

Apres moi le deluge.

No joke. I see far worse ahead of us than we have already experienced. It won't matter when he loses he will never relinquish his power. He will order the military to surround the white house and will "rule" under its protection until he dies. He will not go quietly into that good night. He will make a scene for all to remember and take us with him. Blow us up perhaps. Chemical warfar us with the air we breathe. Poison all sources of water. Nothing left.

Should we just give up now and save the bloodshed or shall we die fighting him with our boots on?

I'm going to have to think upon it presently. We have a very small window of time before he clamps down on EVERYTHING. It is closing quickly. Be brave.

Posted - June 9, 2020

Responses