Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I CANNOT LIVE IN FEAR OF A TWEET". A female REPUBLICAN Senator said that. Why are all Republican men Senators but one terrified of them?

"I CANNOT LIVE IN FEAR OF A TWEET". A female REPUBLICAN Senator said that. Why are all Republican men Senators but one terrified of them?

The one of course is Senator Mitt Romney whom they all despise because he has shown them up for the cowards they are.

Yep. One among many. Sad that.

Anyway ya got a dame shaming the guy counterparts in her own party. Brave woman chickensh** men? I dunno. Sure looks like it.

Alaskan Senator Lisa Murkowski is the dame in question and tumbleweed has already tweeted his contempt for her daring to follow her conscience. Sez he will see to it that she is not re-elected. Another target of his hate. Ain't he great? He keeps adding to his list of enemies every day and will turn on his own kind on a dime if it suits him.

NO LOYALTY for past rolling over that she did. None.

What have you done for me lately? That is all he cares about and he does not enjoy being ignored countermanded challenged. His delicate body can't take it. His delicate sensitive nature simply can't handle it. It forshimmers him and verklempts him and reduces him to a little puddle of insecurity. It is very funny though to see him always being bested by women. He is very bestable isn't he? Weak impotent inept incompetent. Standardly especially when he is forced to face off with one of them! He never wins. He never learns. He keeps getting shut down by them. Avoiding them would be the wise thing to do. When did he ever choose to do wise?

Posted - June 9, 2020

Responses