Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I couldn't do it could you? Be interviewed by a stranger on a TV show about the killing(or murder) by COP of your innocent child?

I couldn't do it could you? Be interviewed by a stranger on a TV show about the killing(or murder) by COP of your innocent child?

Maybe months later when the pain wasn't so bad you couldn't stand it. Maybe then. But right after it happens? How is that even possible?

Posted - June 9, 2020

Responses

It's one reason I never watch the news.

Somebody is killed, and some idiotic reporter asks the family/friends "How do you feel about it?"
    What a dumb-arsed question!  I'm surprised nobody hits the reporter.  I would.  Then ask "How do you feel about THAT?"

June 9, 2020 2:03 PM MDT

I am TOTALLY ON BOARD with you about this. TOTALLY! I wait for the day when someone who is asked such an inane question just hauls off and hits them with his/her first! Per your surprise I'm surprised too. My inclination is to reach through the screen and throttle the imbecile. "How does it feel to lose your only child to a cop's mistake"? HOW DO YOU THINK IT FEELS IDIOT? Sigh. Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      June 9, 2020 2:38 PM MDT