Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » General Milley caught in battle fatigues marching with bunker boy just apologized for it. Wonder how bunker boy will retaliate?

General Milley caught in battle fatigues marching with bunker boy just apologized for it. Wonder how bunker boy will retaliate?

That is definitely a smack in the face from the military guy so of course bunker boy can't let it slide by.

He will come out attacking insulting Milley telling us how poor a job he has done. Wanna bet he doesn't boot Milley in the butt however he can and soon?

Apologizing for being seen marching with the bunker boy? Uh-oh!

Posted - June 11, 2020

Responses

Actually, any high-ranking military officer can be fired for any disrespect to the president. It happened early in Obama's first term when a NATO general called him a gay loving so and so. He was asked to resign.
      June 11, 2020 11:36 AM MDT

It is my understanding that the military historically is supposed to be APOLITICAL. They do not want to get caught up in petty partisan politicking. So for him to apologize for being used that way (he says it was inadvertent and he just was caught up not understanding the significance) should be PUNISHED? I've no experience with being in the military but if that is true that sucks bigly. Whatever is right according to the military protocols and traditions I should think would apply even to bunker boy. Thank you for your reply. I think disrespecting a disrespectable is not a bad thing. But what do I know? This post was edited by RosieG at June 11, 2020 1:05 PM MDT
      June 11, 2020 11:52 AM MDT

I may have misunderstood your question. It was the fatigues you were talking about. He need not apologize for that. If trump took offense to that, he should be fired. Personally, I would not find it offensive.
      June 11, 2020 1:07 PM MDT

Milley apologized for being seen marching after bunker boy. He and other military RESENT being pulled into partisan politics. Apparently when all the flack hit him he hadn't been aware of what that looked like. He didn't apologize TO  bunker boy. He apologized for BEING SEEN following bunker boy like an obedient little puppy. It is that apology bunker boy will revenge himself on for sure. That was the point I tried to make. Very badly it seems.

June 11, 2020 4:50 PM MDT