Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Larry Kudlow Economics guy sez there will be no virus recurrence per white house medical folks. Meanwhile back at the ranch?

Larry Kudlow Economics guy sez there will be no virus recurrence per white house medical folks. Meanwhile back at the ranch?

Number of virus cases are rising surging spiking all over the country. I dunno bout chu but that is very confusing to me.

If there won't be one per Larry Kudlow why is there one happening right now? What does Economics guy Larry Kudlow know that we don't know and he won't tell? What the he**? What's really going on here?

Posted - June 12, 2020

Responses

Kudlow is as big an idiot as almost everyone else in this administration.  I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.  Happy Friday. :)
      June 12, 2020 9:34 AM MDT

He likes his job so before he speaks he "runs it by" bunker boy first. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 13, 2020 6:20 AM MDT

Yes, heaven forbid he should say something with which Trump doesn't agree and incur his wrath.
      June 13, 2020 6:22 AM MDT

Exactly. Kudlow knows which side is a** is buttered on. I wonder how much he gets paid? A million bucks per diem plus all he can steal? Thank you for your reply L! :) Today will be fairly good...high of 84. Jim will meet his golf pals at 7am for golf. They'll be done long before it gets too hot. Imagine such an oasis on a Saturday? Several days ago it got over 100! Weather schmether it's weird! :)
      June 13, 2020 6:35 AM MDT

It's been warm and humid here for the past couple of days, but today is clear, sunny and will only be in the mid-upper 70s with a nice breeze.  Same for the rest of the weekend.  I love it.  I have every window open.  
      June 13, 2020 7:24 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply L. Different subject. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just came back from you know where having read you know what! Sheesh. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! TOO MUCH m'dear! My tummy already hurts. How do you NOT laugh when something is HYSTERICALLY FUNNY? Very truly yours...rosie g! :)
      June 13, 2020 7:26 AM MDT

Those made me laugh out loud, too.  Unfortunately, they will go right over the heads of some folks.
      June 13, 2020 9:28 AM MDT

Where do you get this stuff L? Seriously? Thanks for the share. I know. What are friends for right? What are friends for! :) ((hugs))
      June 13, 2020 9:30 AM MDT

They were on Facebook and supposedly posts in response to something Trump posted on Twitter.  Figured you, of all people, would find them funny. :)
      June 13, 2020 9:42 AM MDT

Indeedy do I do sweet girl! Indeedy do I do I do I do! :)
      June 13, 2020 10:09 AM MDT