Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Too bad John Bolton is just another greedy money-hungry SOB and out there all for himself. Too bad he isn't a patriot. Too bad. SAD?

Too bad John Bolton is just another greedy money-hungry SOB and out there all for himself. Too bad he isn't a patriot. Too bad. SAD?

He saved all the JUICY TIDBITS for a book. He could have testified under oath about everything he writes in the book but he chose not to do so. He chose silence until the bombshell book was ready to deliver so he could make bazillions off it.

Now John Bolton ain't my cuppa tea..not remotely. BUT allegedly theoretically he has always been very much respected by Republicans for his constant unerring focus on CONSERVATIVE values.

What happened to him? Ah the greedy infectious moneybug bit him and he thought why not everyone does it why not me?

I dunno. What could have been will never be known. What should have been is known. The results of all of this is an unknown.

And so it goes. Look out for yourself. You are the only one who counts. Look out for yourself. You are the only one who counts. Look out for yourself....etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses