Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We're not in the second wave. We are still in the first wave." Of COVID 19 per Dr. Anthony Fauci. Per trump?

"We're not in the second wave. We are still in the first wave." Of COVID 19 per Dr. Anthony Fauci. Per trump?

"It will just FADE AWAY. FADE AWAY. Even without a vaccine but a vaccine would be nice to have."

Choose your view.

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

Dr. Fauci is probably right. We know Trump hates this United Nations body but the World Health Organisation has just gone further still, by saying the pandemic is entering a new, and very dangerous phase.

As far as I can tell there is only one major country outside of the USA who President cannot grasp the nature and scale of this pandemic, or wants to put business interests who support him first, and that is Brazil. 
      June 20, 2020 4:00 AM MDT

Ah Brazil! Land of mystique and enchantment and maracas and seduction. We love BRAZIL Nuts. Do they actually grow in Brazil? Does Brazil have anything we want or need or can't live without? I wonder if trump ever talked to his tico tico ta counterpart? 

I expect you have heard that today trump is holding his first ego hate rally in three months in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Tulsa where the COVID 19 infection is rising fast and high. A bazillion of trump's fans have congregated there bringing with them from all the states they hail from new COVID 19 possible sources. We know that trump does not like to look at a sea of masks so his adoring rallygoers will be maskless and as for social distancing? Allegedly 19,000 will be jammed crammed into a CLOSED building where for however many hours they will exchange covid-laced droplets and then when they go home to their states bring more COVID 19 with them...infecting as they go. Some of the infectees will die of course all hail the king! Anything for trump. Even death. So you see m'dear it isn't trump who is at fault here. We KNOW he is insane. It's all those who are willing to die to just be in his presence that is the problem. Allegedly they received 100,000 requests for free tickets and all of them had to sign a WAIVER that if they get the disease get ill and die no one will sue trump. So I rest my case. We have a lot of nuts here. I've no means of rationalizing or justifying in my bag of tricks. I'm gobstomped! Thank you for your reply Durdle! STAY SAFE! :)
      June 20, 2020 4:56 AM MDT