Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Droves gangs throngs mobs gathered together outside VERY CLOSE. RISKY. Gathered INSIDE. RISKIER. WORST CASE?

Droves gangs throngs mobs gathered together outside VERY CLOSE. RISKY. Gathered INSIDE. RISKIER. WORST CASE?

Inside shouting cheering stomping clapping exchanging bazillions of droplets each time they open their mouths.

DEADLY.

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

Then don't go. Just stay in your house forever. Have your food delivered. 

There germs. There have always béen germs. There will always be germs.   We have to live and have a life. 

I have to work. I have to have customers. That is the way our economy works. 
      June 18, 2020 6:10 AM MDT

Personally, I don't like crowds of any kind, but I can tell you that the last place you would find me these days is in a venue with thousands of other people cheek by jowl, masked or not.  Oklahoma, (where  the wind comes rolling down the plain) where Trump is holding his rally is already one of the states that has a seriously increasing number of Covid cases.  I can only imagine the aftermath of all those people after the rally.  
      June 18, 2020 6:12 AM MDT

Me too L which you already know. Crowds and I do not ever engage...well not willingly at least. I think around 20 states are spiking and the Republicans deny there is a problem so what are you going to do? I asked a question about tracking the folks who attend the trump tulsa ego hate rally to see if they get sick and die..if they infect their family who gets sick and dies..and if those with whom they subsequently come in contact  get sick and die. That would be tracking back/forward or tracing which won't be easy since a bazillion folks allegedly have asked for free tickets which means they agree to the waiver. We'll find out maybe. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      June 18, 2020 6:34 AM MDT

I agree with you.  I don't believe that tracing will be very effective.  It's an almost impossible task to follow people around to find out with whom they were in contact.  Let's say you were on the subway and someone was sick.  When that person is diagnosed, how can you know who they came into contact with on that subway car?  I think it's a waste of time and money.  The proof will be in the pudding when we see if number of cases increase two-three weeks after the rally.  
      June 18, 2020 6:52 AM MDT