Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I guess they don't like me". The trump response to another defeat handed on a silver platter to him by SCOTUS. An appropriate response?

"I guess they don't like me". The trump response to another defeat handed on a silver platter to him by SCOTUS. An appropriate response?

We know everything is about him. Nothing is ever about anything else but him.

When he wins it's because "they like him". When he loses it's because "I guess they don't like me".

The trump is the center of all. Measuring how it affects him is all he ever does no matter what it is.

"I guess they don't like me". Saying that about SCOTUS.

Well 4 adore him and grovel and lie down and beg...the 4 Conservatives.

Chief Justice Roberts is a Republican with a very sound mind and he has other things to consider in that sound mind than liking or disliking trump. For the Chief Justice trump is of no consequence whatsoever. What is? The issue at hand and its relevance and propriety to our country. He does not consider for one second how his ruling will impact trump. And that m'dears is what trump cannot fathom tolerate understand or endure. Stay tuned. He won't take that insult quietly.

4 libs don't like you trump
4 cons adore you trump
The one to whom you owe your loss to THIS TIME is the Chief Justice. Maybe HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. Whatcha gonna do about it? Fire him?

Posted - June 19, 2020

Responses