Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An Answermug friend reminds me that once trump is no longer "prez" he will be up to his eyeballs in criminal indictments. Ah SO?

An Answermug friend reminds me that once trump is no longer "prez" he will be up to his eyeballs in criminal indictments. Ah SO?

That must be why he begged China to help him win and grovels and begs anyone and everyone to do whatever it takes so he can win. He is TERRIFIED of what will follow his ouster as prez. So we see the swift degradation of his remaining sanity until it is gone completely.

Can you indict an insane man?

Posted - June 19, 2020

Responses

I'm not sure whether or not you can indict an insane man, but in Trump's case, perhaps the indictments won't only be against him.  His kids a Jared Kushner are also involved in the Trump Organization and may well be indictable also.  What I wonder is whether, when they discover any wrongdoing, the statute of limitations stops running while he is in office.  If not, it's possible that the statute could run out.  Of course, the statute may not start until they find out that they committed some crime as opposed to the date it was committed.
      June 19, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

Hi there my "Answermug friend"! Why IS THERE A STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS on crime L? That makes no sense to me at all. I think there is no statute of limitations on murder but elsewise there is. WHY? I gotta ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      June 20, 2020 3:44 AM MDT

I can't answer that because I don't know why.  Various crimes have different expiration dates, probably due to the severity of the crime.  Correct that there is no limitation for murder.  
      June 20, 2020 9:59 AM MDT

The crime doesn't disappear over time. Why should the penalty? Ilogical! There has already been an arrest at the trump tulsa ego hate rally. A women who bought a ticket was sitting down on the ground wearing a shirt that says "I CAN'T BREATHE". She was not part of a group. She was alone and very quiet. Two cops came over and told her she could either stand up and come with them on her own or she would be arrested. She said she wasn't doing anything wrong. They said because of the tshirt she is charged with TRESPASSING! This is just the beginning Lin. Just the beginning. What's coming at us is going to be very bad. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 20, 2020 10:46 AM MDT
      June 20, 2020 10:36 AM MDT

I would expect nothing less to happen at a Trump rally.  He is one of the most despicable people in the universe.
      June 20, 2020 10:47 AM MDT

It's only just begun. Remember Karen Carpenter? I remember her voice singing that song. Only it was "we've only just begin". What the end of today will add up to I don't know but it doesn't look good. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 20, 2020 11:30 AM MDT

I'm sure we'll read all about it tomorrow.
      June 20, 2020 2:16 PM MDT

6200 trump supporters showed up per Forbes Magazine. The big box held 19,000. There was a large area set up for the expected "overflow" crowd which was torn down before trump showed up when it obvious there was no overflow. Allegedly some teens called Tik Toks scammed trump by writing in for hundreds of thousands of free tickets. That's why the trump cabal et al expected one million to show up. After the rally they planned on a million person march. If you saw all the empty blue seats in the big box you can imagine how furious trump was is will be. I wonder how many and whose heads will roll for that? If true that teens did an end run around him then it bodes well about future voters. If not true it's still a nice thing to think about. Something went very wrong for some reason. Maybe those who actually value life are the ones are stayed away in droves. How trump will make them pay I cannot say. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 21, 2020 3:35 AM MDT

I am SO happy to hear that.  I've been watching the news, but they have only said that the outdoor rally was cancelled.  They did mention that there was a small number of people indoors than expected, but didn't go into detail.  I'm sure Trump is busy trying to come up with a reason why so few people attended.  
      June 21, 2020 5:17 AM MDT

He blames the protesters for preventing the hundreds of thousands of people to get in. Now cameras were everywhere inside and out and the attendance was beyond sparse. His peeps simply didn't want to bother so they didn't. If he had their names and addresses he'd get back at them. He will still. He will find a way. He always does. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 21, 2020 10:43 AM MDT