Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump has two choices for future rallies. They are?

The trump has two choices for future rallies. They are?

Hold in huge capacity places and PAY SHILLS AND OUT-OF-WORK SECOND-RATE ACTORS to fill the seats. Of course the taxpayers will pay for it. He never pays for anything. Well-known cheapskate deadbeat. So that is option number one.

Option 2. Change course and hold the rallies only in small clubs and other "intimate" settings. He will say he can get his message across much better to the very most faithful loyal adoring worshippers. How will he choose them? He will have lists of how much they have contributed and the movers and shakers and high rollers will fill those seats. Maximum capacity 100 or less. The rallies will be televised of course on closed-circuit TV but it will be PAY TV. He wants his audience to be very picked over with any weeds pulled out.

A third possibility? He will president up stop the pathetic desperate terrified begging for love rallies put on his big boy pants and campaign like a sane thoughtful fair-minded homo sap. I know this third one is very remote but I thought I should mention it. Ya never know. Maybe the moon is made of cheese the earth is flat we never went to the moon and the south won the civil war.

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses