Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Warning to all those who ridicule/mock based on dumb. "MOCK NOT LEST YE BE NOT MOCKED". Okey dokey?

Warning to all those who ridicule/mock based on dumb. "MOCK NOT LEST YE BE NOT MOCKED". Okey dokey?

Mock/ridicule the virus and you die from it. It could happen. It might have happened. It probably happened.

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses

• Or, I could quit driving a car because of the many possibilities that might create fatalities. I could stop using trains, boats and planes for the same reason. I could stay out of the wilderness for fear of bears eating me. I could stop using vegetables, fruits or meats for fear of contamination to my health. I could tell the cardiologist to go to Hell and stop walking for fear of a meteorite hitting me. I know you don't like to hear it, but you ain't getting out of this world alive. I think the underlying motivation here is to keep this nation FROM RECOVERING and moving ahead. The virus is the new poster child for total government dependence. We can only imagine the propaganda value of replacing "Uncle Sam needs you" with "The Virus Awaits, Enlist Today". BTW the premise sentence in the above question really doesn't make much sense. Don't mock, or you won't be mocked is what I get out of it.
      June 22, 2020 10:53 AM MDT