Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are all NASCAR fans REDNECK RACISTS? Ever hear of the Snake and the Mongoose? DRAGSTER CELEBRITIES. LONG AGO. Didja know?

Are all NASCAR fans REDNECK RACISTS? Ever hear of the Snake and the Mongoose? DRAGSTER CELEBRITIES. LONG AGO. Didja know?

Don Prudhomme was THE SNAKE and Tom McEwen was The Mongoose. Legendary rivalry. Don happened to be AFRICAN AMERICAN. This was back in the late 60's on the east coast where I lived at the time. I KNOW zip about Nascar folks. I was one of the DRAGSTER folks. Ever hear of the Spirit of '76? Whatever.

Anyway way back then a noose hanging by Don's pit crew? UNTHINKABLE. Don was royalty among dragster racers. Always will be.

The poor NASCAR guy of today had the bad luck to be a NASCAR racer. Today. During the trump reign of terror.

I will tell you things are way worse today. Back in the yesterday with which I am familiar The DRAGSTER folks were really and truly all GOOD PEOPLE. Not like the trump good people who would just as sonn lynch an African Amercan as say Hello. We have deteriorated bigly since that time. I don't know why. Do you?

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses