Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » New York New Jersey and Connecticut GUVS are quarantining or 14 days all visitors from HOT SPOT STATES. Is yours one?

New York New Jersey and Connecticut GUVS are quarantining or 14 days all visitors from HOT SPOT STATES. Is yours one?

Posted - June 24, 2020

Responses

No...but who the hell wants to come to Toledo.

I wonder how NY, NJ and Conn are going to enforce it.
      June 24, 2020 7:05 PM MDT

I would. I'd love to meet your Governor to thank him for being a good Governor. Seriously. In the face of all the partisan political claptrap crap he stood his ground and did the best he could for the state and the people. That should NOT be a singular achievement. That is what all governors are supposed to do isn't it? Getting back to the issue the question is why anyone would want to travel anywhere these days? If you shelter at home to stay alive and going "out there" exposes you to tons more "others" it just doesn't make any sense.

Go to New York for what reason? To see the sites the shows? Dine at the fabulous restaurants and hope to see Robert de Niro or other famous New Yorkers out and about? I just can't fathom why so many millions of people don't give a rat's a** about their health or the health of their loved ones. The rallygoers say the deaths are faked numbers. The "virus is no worse than having the flu". The media and the Democrats are making a big thing out of it to use as a club against trump. So as usual they are ignoring truth and trusting in trump. MILLIONS OF THEM. That's also very scary. As for the enforcement I expect they will greet all visitors to their state by taking temperatures and giving them tests. As they debark the planes and head for their luggage somewhere along the line they will be intercepted. Now those who arrive in private planes? I don't know how that will go. I have no desire to go to New York now. The only reason I'd go would be to visit Spunky my gal pal. I'm not wired for big city life. But I think it would a very fun place to visit. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      June 25, 2020 4:22 AM MDT

As far as enforcing quarantine, where will the people stay?
      June 25, 2020 7:52 AM MDT

Wow. Excellent question. Well maybe they will bring in the Army Corps of Engineers to build a huge "holding" station. Didn't they build a huge "hospital" in a matter of days on some large field to handle COVID 19 patients? With Cuomo handling it he probably has a plan and place all set up. I do think he is a very "with it" guy. Not much escapes his attention. Thank you for your question. Two weeks...14 days..a very long time. Do all the quarantines gather together or do they have individual closed off rooms?
      June 26, 2020 2:49 AM MDT