Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How do I get my LapTop to find stored YouTube videos from the iPhone?

How do I get my LapTop to find stored YouTube videos from the iPhone?

Posted - June 24, 2020

Responses

When you transferred them you would have had to create a folder to hold them. 
      June 24, 2020 7:45 PM MDT

Okay, I don’t know if this will gonna work when I hook the Verizon iPhone to Intel Core i3 LapTop if You can tell what kind of iPhone and Laptop these are.
    After You reply this, then I will tell You what things I tried doing on LapTop in steps after I hook these together.
      June 25, 2020 11:55 AM MDT

Okay here’s what I just did:
    I attached Verizon iPhone to intel CORE i3 LaptTop with its phone cord, I typed in to find ‘This PC’, clicked on the ‘Apple iPhone’ icon, clicked through these folders- ‘Internal Storage, clicked DCIM, then clicked ‘100APPLE’, (It’s not showing any other folder choices from these click-ins) then it only show the list of pictures and videos that I only took and recorded that are just from the Camera feature that’s in the Verizon iPhone. So I didn’t find any of stored YouTube Videos on the LapTop from any of folder that I’m trying to get from the iPhone.
    And some recorded videos from the phone is not able to play on the LapTop either.

-Find others to tell how to fix this if You don’t really know of a way to okay?
      June 25, 2020 2:34 PM MDT