Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is unreasonable to expect him to become more reasonable more calm more cogent more coherent as he becomes MORE DESPERATE. Do you?

It is unreasonable to expect him to become more reasonable more calm more cogent more coherent as he becomes MORE DESPERATE. Do you?

Important decisions are smacking him  down to size
Important polls (fox news) is showing him losing repeatedly by more than a slim margin
Important rallies are not being attended BY HIS OWN PEEPS which is humiliating him

What's left for him to do but go from town to town hat in hand seeking searching for rallygoers who will make him feel whole again. Nothing else he can do but that. Whatever happens as a result happens. No skin off his nose. His focus is on him his winning his numbers his size his importance his manner his his his his his his his his.Whatever occurs elsewhere does not concern him even though he may have caused it. That's YOUR problem.

Posted - June 25, 2020

Responses

I expected nothing of him and that's what we got.  Happy Thursday. :)
      June 25, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

I expected very bad and what we got is vile evil corrupt devil. So I guess I got more than I expected. SIGH. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 25, 2020 1:59 PM MDT

LOL ...
      June 25, 2020 3:46 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 26, 2020 2:38 AM MDT