Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is directed to Y'ALL. The trump filed via shyster lawyers a Brief on Thursday to eliminate the AHCA. Do Y'ALL want THAT?

This is directed to Y'ALL. The trump filed via shyster lawyers a Brief on Thursday to eliminate the AHCA. Do Y'ALL want THAT?

I never hear from Y'ALL at all pro or con on the AHCA.

Pulling it and throwing it away completely will put 20-23 million people without insurance. Are YOU one of THEM? If so how will you cope? What will you do? How will YOU be better off since the trump has no replacement plan. Only the same empty promises Republicans have been making for 12 years. It will be better cheaper. So far no go. Only words. Try putting that in the bank, eating it, wearing it or having your life saved because of it. Empty words. Empty words. Empty words. WHERE'S THE BEEF?

So if you are pro (and I know you are because you NEVER cross trump) WHY are you pro insurance elimination?

If you are con I bet you will never admit it. You do not dare. You would be shunned banned at best and vilified attacked insulted excoriated at your worst. So I understand. You want to live. You do not want to die. Do you wear a mask?

Posted - June 28, 2020

Responses