Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know how many republicans will attend the Republican national convention in Jacksonville, Florida. Do you?

I don't know how many republicans will attend the Republican national convention in Jacksonville, Florida. Do you?

Won't that be a perfect place to spread the virus and then take it home to their home states and share it with mates and family and friends?

A bigger than tulsa for sure because way many more than 6200 will show up. Correct? Say 100,000? I mean ya got 50 states and delegates from all of them and their families and their pals and their buddies and their like-minded ilk of the same color not to mention all the pols and local dignitaries and their friends and their families. All maskless gloveless and social distancing not allowed! For how long does this shindig go on? A week? Just think of the havoc it could wreak! The trump must be overjoyed at having that in his future. I can hardly wait to see the turnout for it. Maybe ONE MILLION will show up for seats and the overflow can be parceled out to surrounding bars and restaurants and nursing homes and parks and beaches and rest homes?

Posted - June 29, 2020

Responses