Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if any in the military who are pro trump feel outraged about the Russian bounties paid to kill Americans? Is trump still their guy?

I wonder if any in the military who are pro trump feel outraged about the Russian bounties paid to kill Americans? Is trump still their guy?

I wonder what thing he would have to do or not to that would drive all Americans away from him? I guess his base is his base no matter what he does whom he is what he says. I wonder why that is?

We are told he knew in March and was briefed on it. Did nothing said nothing continued on with a putin friendship he is so proud of.

His staff says he was never made aware of it. Had no knowledge of it. Was completely ignorant about it. Was never in any of the numerous meetings held to discuss how to handle it or what to do about.

Staff said it never reached the level of credibility to bother with it.

There is also the fact that staff doesn't tell him things that will upset him since he is wont to EXPLODE at them. He doesn't not like to hear news he doesn't like to hear.

Don't test and we won't have virus cases. No tests no cases. Like that.

Posted - June 30, 2020

Responses