Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How often does it occur to you to curry favor? Did you? Do you? HOW do you? What happened?

How often does it occur to you to curry favor? Did you? Do you? HOW do you? What happened?

Posted - June 30, 2020

Responses

Never.   I don't kiss a$$!  Frankly, I’d rather prefer that people didn’t notice me.

June 30, 2020 12:05 PM MDT

For a long time at various times all I wanted to be was INVISIBLE. I do remember one occasion though.
    At a drugstore I'd frequent I crossed swords with a clerk there. I don't recall why or what it was about. But that drugstore was convenient and I made up my mind that I would make her a friend. No kidding. So I did. What I did was soften my mental state/attitude before I interacted with her. I was unarmed with "witty" and showed up in plain wrap. It didn't happen immediately but within a month she'd smile when I came in. Come to find out we shared the same birthday! Which answered the question of why we didn't hit it off right away.So it can be done. I did it! If I can do it anyone can do it! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I wonder if others have done that? I'll ask. This post was edited by RosieG at July 2, 2020 2:40 PM MDT
      July 2, 2020 4:32 AM MDT